"Ask Why!" "بپرس چرا"


Today for my class, I had an argument presentation. When given the assignment, it was difficult for me to focus on just one subject to argue. There where so many subjects in my mind to choose. And finally this is what I chose as my subject: "Ask Why!"

Fortunately or unfortunately, my presentation was at 1 p.m. at the college right after the shooting in San Bernardino which was so close to the college. 
For the presentation, I talked about all the governments and the corporations and the systems of brain washing used to control public opinion.
I talked about my missing childhood that was gone because of the attacks of the Iraq government on Iran. 
I talked about how the governments don't need to kill us because we already are killing each other with our BLOODY TOYS (guns). 
I talked about the Middle East and why we cried for the 130 people who died in the Paris attack but didn't cry for the more than 220,000 people who have died in Syria because of the foolish fights of the GOVERNMENTS (Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the US, Russia and some of the western countries).
One of the guys in the class said that "he never thought it would come this close to him", and I said: yes my dear friend, it's always this close to us and our families and our loved ones. 
But we don't care about the others and don't "Ask Why!" until it comes this close, until it is for us. 

Parisa daneshvar. 12/2/2015
(Special thanks to my amazing professor: Tracy Marrs)

چند روز بود مشغول كار روى يك كنفرانس كلاسى بودم. تمركز بر يك موضوع كار سختى بود، در شرايطى كه موضوع هاى فراوانى در ذهنم بود. در نهايت آنچه انتخاب كردم اين بود، "بپرس چرا".
خوشبختانه يا بدبختانه، زمان كنفرانسم در كالج ساعت يك ظهر بود، درست بعد از حادثه ى تيراندازى در سن برناردينو كه بسيار نزديك به كالج بود.
در كنفرانس، من صحبت كردم در مورد دولتها و مجموعه هايى كه به شكل سيستماتيك فعاليت دارند در شستشوى مغزى براى كنترل اذهان عمومى.
صحبت كردم در مورد كودكىِ از دست رفتن ام در جنگ هشت ساله.
گفتم كه دولتها نيازى ندارند كه ما ما بكُشند، چون ما با اسباب بازى هاى خونين (اسلحه) در حال گشتن يكديگر هستيم.
در مورد خاورميانه صحبت كردم، كه چرا دنيا براى ١٣٠ نفر در پاريس گريست ولى اشكى ريخته نشد براى ٢٢٠,٠٠٠ نفر كه در سوريه قربانى شدند فقط بخاطر جنگ احمقانه ى دولتها ( سوريه، عربستان سعودى، ايران، آمريكا، روسيه و چند كشور اروپايى).
يكى از همكلاسى هايم گفت: هرگز فكر نميكردم چنين حادثه اى بتواند انقدر به من نزديك شود. و من گفتم: بعله دوست من، اينگونه حوادث هميشه اين اندازه به ما و خانواده ها و عزيزان ما نزديك هستند.
ولى ما به ديگران اهميت نميدهيم و "نمى پرسيم چرا!" تا زمانى 

كه حادثه به ما نزديك ميشود. تا زمانى كه نوبت ماست.


پریسا دانشور ( پری کوچک غمگین )۱۱. آذر .۱۳۹۴